Wednesday, April 14, 2010

3 miles for Tuesday

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Last night after work Howie and I headed over to the JCC for some training. I completed a 3 mile walk in 51 minutes and 12 seconds. Howie was on the treadmill right next to me and he ran 6.2 miles faster than I walked the 3 miles. He had his "personal record" for a 10k. Apparently that is what PR stands for. See, I'm learning all these new terms regarding running. Who am I????

We cleared out of the J by 10pm and headed over to CCF (aka Cheese Cake Factory, aka the only place open for dinner at 10pm after the gym closes and I'm too tired to cook). I drank about 96 ounces of their delicious tropical iced tea and was awake till 1:30 am. Again. I am starting to see a correlation between caffeine and me not being able to go to sleep. I forced myself to bed.

This morning I woke up at about 4:30. Forced myself back to bed. Ultimately I woke up at 9am. I made Kale Chips. Remind me to give you that recipe sometime. So easy. Love them. Got the house all in order before leaving for work. Howie and I are flying to LA tonight. I can't wait. Part business, part vacation. I put aside some healthy snacks for the plane. Apples, carrots, clementines (what will Howie do when that season is over???), and an avocado.
It's almost 3:30. Two more haircuts to go. Then off to the airport.....

I'll be in touch soon. Oh, I'm supposed to do 20 minutes of walking or a rest today. I figure I'll pace around the terminal waiting for the flight. Sound good? I thought so too.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment